Pega Robotic Process Automation Training
What is Robotic Process Automation ?
Robotic process automation (RPA) is the use of software with artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning capabilities to handle high-volume, repeatable tasks that previously required a human to perform.
Robotic process automation (RPA) is the application of technology that allows employees in a company to configure computer software or a “robot” to capture and interpret existing applications for processing a transaction, manipulating data, triggering responses and communicating with other digital systems. For More Info
What is Pega Robotic Process Automation (RPA) ?
Using Pega RPA (Robotic Process Automation ), organizations automate the tedious manual work that is hampering
productivity and efficiency. Whether adjudicating claims, onboarding customers or employees, reconciling financials, or updating customer information in systems record your business can utilize Pega RPA to optimize
processes across your enterprise.
We can now use Robotic Process Automation (RPA) to automate repetitive and unattended back-office activities directly from your Pega 7 application. By using RPA with your application, you can batch process large volumes of cases faster and with fewer errors compared with manual case processing. You configure the automations in Pega Robotics Automation Studio.
For example, when an automobile insurance claim is submitted, an automation can analyze the submitted information, look up and verify policy holder information, and update web and desktop applications with case information.
Pega RPA Training Registration Types:
Benefits Of Pega RPA Training at PegaGang
Why Attend PegaGang Training ?
- 100 % Quality Assurance, Class is taught By Pega CSA, Pega CSSA, Pega CPBA, Pega RPA and Pega CLSA Certified Working Professional.
- The class is taught by an experienced Pega practitioner who will teach you the essentials you need to know to kick-start your Pega career. Our training make you more productive with your Pega Project assignments.
- Our teaching style is entirely hands-on. we will maintain 85% Practical and 15% Theory
- Learning is a continual process. To reinforce the concepts covered in class , alumni will also support through our PegaGang FaceBook discussion forums.
- For detailed course content fill the training enquiry form we will get you soon with full details.Benefits Of Pega RPA Training at PegaGang