The Pegasystems Certified Professional Program
The Pegasystems Certified Professional Program has created a worldwide community of thousands of Certified Professionals, drawn by a commitment to excel in their ability to deliver world class Pega applications. When a System Architect participates in the design and development of a Pega application there are fundamental, essential Pega skills and knowledge areas that must be applied to ensure success. These skills and knowledge areas form the basis of the certification exam. Pegasystems is committed to providing you with the training, tools, and knowledge needed to achieve certification as a Certified System Architect (CSA).
The purpose of the blueprint is to provide you with a roadmap of the System Architect Certification exam content, which helps you to better prepare for the exam. The blueprint includes test domain weighting, test objectives, and topical content. The topics and concepts are included to clarify the test objectives.The exam is based upon the knowledge areas necessary for a System Architect to be able to participate in the successful design and development of Pega applications.
Candidates are tested on their:
- Understanding of the Pega platform including Designer Studio and DCO tools
- Ability to analyse business needs and organize them into stages and steps in a Pega application
- Ability to apply key concepts and techniques in the design and construction of the components of a multi-process application
- Ability to apply Pega 7 application design principles and best practices on projects
Prerequisites for Pega CSA
The suggested training prerequisites for this certification level are:
- System Architect Essentials (7.2) course