1. What is true regarding correspondence
a. will be saved in case
b. same can be used for mail & Fax
c. satic text & properties can be used
d. receipent will in it
2. Which is a valid case type
3. What is the best practise on the num of steps/stages a case might be decomposed
a. 9 +-2
c. < 15
4. Which control is used to display some dynamic content as list
a. Dynamic Select
b. auto complete
5 .When do we use a single assignment in a step
a. When a subcase is called
b. When you want to navigate to a different stage.
c. When the assignment shape is not related to the next shape.
d. When you want to resolve a case.
6. What is the best way to show an error message when a user inputs some wrong data and submits(select 3).
a. Createa msg rule and associate with a validate rule.
b. Add a custom error msg to edit validate rule.
c. Create a error message on validate rule.
d. Have a seperate layout for error msg and show based on a condition
7.------------reference ----------------, which reference ---------------, which reference rulesets
a. operatorID, access group, application rules
b. access group, application rules, operatorID
c. application rules, operatorID, access group
d. access group, operatorID, application rules
8. We need to create a report with creation date and order cost as columns.How do you optimixe the report.
a. Optimize both creation date and order cost.
b. Optimize creation date and no need of order cost.
c. No need to Optimize both.
d. optimize order cost column.
9. Which to rule to use for the following case.(Choose 2)
Retun Grade A for 91-100
Return Grade B for 71-90
Return Grade C for others
10. Smart shapes are
a.Pre configured Utilities
11.How all can a subcase be created.(Choose 3)
12.What is the primary use of a Ruleset.
a.Manage versions of rules.
b.Group rules together.
c.Used for easy deployment and migration to different server.
13.When is the Application express used.
a.To capture req and specificatioons.
b.To start the application development.
c.To prototype an application.
14. In a data transform we need to copy city from the shipping address to Billing address .What would be the value of the target .
c. shipping address.city
15. Case status can be changed at
a. all shapes
b. At begining & ending of the flow.
c. At assignment
16. If you want to set default value in the UI where will you set
c. data transform py default
17. Pega Guardrails have little or no impact on the application.
18. Stages can be configured as
A) Resolution Stage
B) Alternate Stage
19. A desision table is given. Asked what is outcome
20. A flow can contain multiple start shapes
21. Which shape can be used for user to deside which flow need to be taken
22. Which is true regarding Work party
a. It contains mail ids of all the participants
23. chart can be added to list-type report & other report
24. Work basket defines
a. pending things with operator.
b. pending assignments
c. finished tasks
25. which is true regarding pyworkpage
a. all data regarding current active threads
26. Through Guardrails report you can
a. see performance issues
b. see issues in all the applications
c. you can open the case from it to fix.
27. What are the rule types you can inspect in rule inspector
c. data transform
28. Dynamic refresh of UI examples are
a. Page rendering based on the display.
b. error shown when wrong value entered
c. value getting refreshed based on other properties
29. Optimal dropdown source
b. local list
c. report definition
30. Which is true regarding Urgency caliculation
a. Urgency is added at milestone
b. maximum of the urgency is taken.
31. Node level Declarative Pages can be shared between requestors.
32. Benifits of developing reusable sections
a. consistent disply across pages
b. reduces no.of pages to be developed
c. easily maintainable
33. Which statement is true about pattern inheritance? (Choose One)
A. It only applies to work classes
B. It causes a class to inherit rules from parent classes, matching its prefix to the parent class name
C. It is executed after directed inheritance
D. It causes a class to inherit rules from a class not related to its parent